Code of Conduct
The staff has been trained to intervene when deemed necessary and to use their best discretion to help ensure that guests who ignore the Code of Conduct do not interfere with other guests’ ability to enjoy an event. Guests who violate the Code of Conduct may be subject to ejection without refund and, to the extent their conduct constitutes a violation of law, may be subject to arrest. We thank you for your cooperation.
- Guests shall be respectful of others around them.
- Guests shall avoid blocking the view of other guests.
- Guests shall not interfere with the event, the performers or staff in any way.
- Guests shall refrain from using foul/offensive language, fighting, obscene gestures, throwing objects and engaging in other behavior detrimental to the experience of other guests.
- During events, guests should avoid blocking the view of seated guests. Guests shall adhere to the instructions and directions of arena staff.
- Guests shall not stand on seats or any other building structure.
- Guests who consume alcoholic beverages shall do so in a responsible manner.
- Guests are encouraged to report inappropriate or offensive behavior to a member of the Discovery staff.
- Guests shall comply with requests from Discovery staff regarding arena operational and emergency procedures.
We ask all guests to be respectful of others around them. Any guest who interferes with the enjoyment of another individual during an event is subject to ejection from the building. During performances we ask all guests to remain seated for the duration of the performance. Depending on the demographics of certain concerts, standing may be accepted as normal protocol. Guests are permitted to stand if the majority of the audience is doing the same. Some entertainers will instruct the Darling’s Waterfront Pavilion staff not to ask anyone to sit down during their performance. Standing on seats or any other building structure is not permitted and may result in ejection from the event.