Food and alcoholic beverages are available for purchase at Discovery. All guests will be required to show ID to purchase alcohol. Guests are not permitted to bring in alcoholic beverages from outside and may not leave with alcohol purchased inside. Management reserves the right to refuse the sale of alcohol to any guest. Venue staff is trained in responsible alcohol service management.
To purchase alcoholic beverages, a patron must present a valid state driver’s license, state ID, passport or military ID, which indicates the patron to be a least 21 years of age (ID cards, duplicate licenses, expired licenses, damaged licenses and driver’s licenses, which do not have photos, will not be accepted).
- Any patron in the possession of alcoholic beverages on premises may be requested to produce identification.
- Any patron who presents false identification or who passes alcohol to a minor may be subject to eviction and arrest.
- We will not serve more than two alcoholic beverages to a patron at one time and we reserve the right to limit service.
- We will not serve any patron whom we believe to be intoxicated.
- Alcoholic beverages may not be taken into or removed from the premise.